Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Provo, Utah
I have arrived at the MTC.
I love, love, love my companion here! She's just like me, so she's, you know, awesome. She already has a quote journal of stupid things that I've said, which reminds me of Twin. We were supposed to email you when we got here, but apparently our district wasn't informed of that, so now we're on our tablets, and I don't know how to work it. Our district was chosen for a special new way of tutoring, and I'm terrified... terrified. I'll tell more on Saturday as that's my P-day! (P-day is short for Preparation Day - one day out of the week when the missionaries shop, do laundry, write and read letters, clean their apartment, and so on.)
I'm exhausted, and I miss you guys like crazy!
Sister Kleven
PS, I love you guys!
![]() |
| Sister Johns & Sister Kleven in the MTC with the flag of Washington DC. |

No comments:
Post a Comment