Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Cockburn, Western Australia
Yeah... What a week... So we got transfer calls on Sunday night, and Christofferson is leaving the area, and I'm going to be training. I'll get my new companion on Thursday, and he'll be here just in time for MCM with the ward mission leader... I'm stoked to train.
Otherwise, not much happened this week, we had exchanges with Narrogin; it was heaps of fun! I love those guys, learned lots. We had District Meeting, and President Fife paid us a surprise visit and stayed for the meeting. That was cool. During District Meeting, we came up with a list of 30 ways members can help us do missionary work. So, we are going to take the list around to the members and ask them what ways they can help us in the work... we met with a family on Friday night; we have yet to follow up with them on how they did.
 |
| Exchanges with the Elders in Narrogin |
 |
| Kleven & Mejia |
This week, we also had exchanges with the Zone Leaders; it was heaps of fun. One of them has already gone home, I was his last exchange. Our new Zone Leader with Elder Harris is Elder Mafi from Tonga; he was also trained by Elder Codina. Fun fact. We also had a Zone Leadership Meeting; which was good to discuss the missionaries in the zone... yeah.
 |
| Exchanges with the Zone Leaders |
I love a quote from Elder Dale G. Renlund from General Conference of April 2015; I think that's the right conference. "God cares a lot more about who we are, and who we are becoming, than about who we once were." This is something that I've seen very apparent this time on my mission: The Refiner's Fire hasn't been this intense before, and I'm so grateful He is taking this time to work with me and help me grow. I know, as well, that He won't stop working with us after the mission, but life is a continual refiner's fire, and He is always looking to mold us into the men and women that He knows we have the potential to become.
Elder Kleven
PS - This week, P-day was on Tuesday because Monday was Western Australia Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment