Monday, September 17, 2018
Cockburn, Western Australia
This was a good week, but it wasn't very exciting. Pretty much the same old stuff.
We had exchanges with the Kelmscott Elders on Friday; it was good. I got to go with Elder Boaza's Golden, Elder Little. He is doing well with Boaza. He is leaning lots and really is excited to be out here on his mission.
We had exchanges with the Kelmscott Elders on Friday; it was good. I got to go with Elder Boaza's Golden, Elder Little. He is doing well with Boaza. He is leaning lots and really is excited to be out here on his mission.
We had a dinner appointment with some members this week, and I think they felt kind of guilty for not being able to feed us in the past, so they gave us HEAPS of food to take home with them. It was good to eat with them and have a good time.
We had church and no one was able to show up, but that's okay! We'll get them this week.
Otherwise, not much happened.
Elder Kleven
No comments:
Post a Comment