Friday, November 2, 2018

Oct 23 - 29, 2018

Monday, October 29, 2018
Merriwa, Western Australia

So, what a week... This one FLEW BY. It was a really good week, though. 

This weekend on Saturday we had a combined stake service project. It was awesome... We went to an old monastery in a place called New Norcia. It was a good two-hour drive, and we got a ride with our Bishop. He is the man! He magnifies his calling, but it doesn't stop him from having fun... We showed up late, though, and all the main jobs were taken by other groups, so we just cleaned up heaps of sticks and tried to look busy... That night, we also had a baptism. Claudia Jefferies has been investigating the Church for a few years now and finally decided to join. Elder Mortenson baptized her, and I confirmed her the next day. The Elder that I replaced here got to come back up for the baptism because he taught her more than I did.
Baptism of Claudia Jefferies, Saturday, October 27, 2018
This week I also had an exchange with my District Leader (Elder Tuera) it was good to see him again.
With Elder Hansen (companion from the MTC)

With Elder Tuera

That's about it. 

Elder Kleven

No comments:

Post a Comment