Monday, March 18, 2019
Merriwa, Western Australia
This was a BOMB-AS WEEK!!! SO MANY MIRACLES!!!
Last week, Elder Ardern came to the mission, and at Zone Conference, he challenged the whole mission to find 106 new people - that's two per companionship. So, this week was crazy finding! We saw so many miracles! As a mission, we found 161 new people and each companionship found at least 2 new people!!! Some found heaps more!!! The most number of new people that our zone has found since I've been here has been 11, and this week our zone found 27!!! The Lord definitely blessed us all, and I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to witness this miracle.
| Zone Conference with Elder Ardern |
That's pretty much our whole week! We did heaps of exchanges to help companionships find their people, so I have a few pics of that for yous. But basically, we found most of them by just talking to people on the street - you never really know who the Lord has prepared. In our area, we found three and have return appointments for this coming week, one of them is for tomorrow! I'm so friggin stoked!! HECK YES!
Elder Kleven
Photos of exchanges:
Photos of other random animals/scenery:






No comments:
Post a Comment