Monday, May 6, 2019
Merriwa, Western Australia
This has been a really good week. It went by fast but really slow at the same time. So, big news, I'm getting transferred... Sad day.
This week, we found two new people to teach: Khan and Jonathan. They are awesome, and we have a return appointment with Khan for tomorrow. This week, we also had another exchange withthe Clarkson elders, and I was with Elder Hampel.
The High Councilor over missionary work in the stake has been working with us quite a bit, and we are setting up a big stake meeting for the EQPs (Elders Quorum Presidents) and missionaries to discuss how we can have an effective MCM (Missionary Coordination Meeting) and Ward Council. So, that will be fun.
Otherwise, not much else happened.
Elder Kleven
PS: Pics of me saying goodbye to people I love in Merriwa:
PS: Pics of me saying goodbye to people I love in Merriwa:
![]() |
| Brother Daniels |
![]() |
| Pete & Riley |
![]() |
| Holly |
![]() |
| Pete, Holly, & Riley |




No comments:
Post a Comment