Monday, July 22, 2019
Mandurah, Western Australia
We had an exchange with the Zone Leaders. I was with Elder Silva, and we were in Bunbury! I'm going back to my roots!
We got to see a few people there that I used to teach, and I got to see the French family again! It was good to see them. We also got tracted into by some Catholic missionaries. Which was the first I've ever heard of them sending out missionaries, but we got a pic anyways.
Andrew is also doing well. He was a bit sick yesterday, but he still came to church. We gave him a blessing just after Sacrament Meeting, then he took off to rest. He's keen as for his baptism this Saturday, though! Almost the whole ward is going to come for it! It's gonna be awesome!
I love this ward and this work! I love that I've had the time and the chance to come here to learn and grow closer to my Saviour. I love the people here, and I love those whom I am labouring with. This is truly the greatest work on earth!
Elder Kleven



No comments:
Post a Comment