Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Jun 25 - Jul 1, 2019

Monday, July 1, 2019
Mandurah, Western Australia

Hi! 

This week was Awesome! We had a baptism!!! Dannie got Baptised!!! 😇 
Has the day of miracles ceased? I say unto thee, NAY!

It was awesome. We spent the week getting the program ready by making calls for speakers and musical numbers. But, thankfully, everything just fell into place. I have to say, though, I friggin love the YSA in this ward!! They are all legends! They are so united and able to fellowship anyone! After Dannie's baptism, they all lined up and, one at a time, came over and gave her a hug and congratulated her! Then we had a feed at Pourewa's house, and they all brought pizza, cleaned the dishes, and still hung out with them for a good 3 hours or so. We had to take off to an appointment, but this ward is amazing!!! President Bennallack also attended the baptism, which was a nice surprise.

Dannie's baptism!

Then, we also met with Colin and Claudine. They have taken the marriage paperwork and are filling it out. We also met with Colin to help him quit smoking and will start the 15-step program with him tonight!! They are making such great progress!! I know that the Lord is so proud of them for their progress! We also helped them with the fire break again! 



We also had Ward Conference yesterday. And we had the Stake President, President Standly, speak to us, and it was awesome! He spoke about how we should look to the future and not dwell on the past! 😁 It was awesome!

Kleven & Ilai
Well, this is a long email, but I want to leave you with my testimony that I know that the Lord knows each of us by name! He loves us all so much and wants two things for us: He wants us to be happy and find joy, and He also wants us to grow. Sometimes that latter one takes a bit of pain and discomfort, but we will benefit so much from it if we endure. He is always with us! 

Elder Kleven

No comments:

Post a Comment