Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Bunbury, Western Australia
Yesterday was a holiday here in Australia (I think it was the Queen's birthday), so that's why I'm emailing on Tuesday instead of Monday, as we were to take the opportunity to tract and find those who weren't working.
This
last week has been good. Elder Codina and I found T*; he is 17 years
old, living with a roommate, and committed to baptism! We were
super excited about that, but then when we went back to see if we could meet
with him again, his roommate said that he was spending the weekend with
his girlfriend... We're going to have to work on that. Oh, and the
person who we started on a quit-smoking program backed out. Yeah... Ah,
oh well! It's not like their eternal salvation is on the line. We did,
however, recently tract into E*; he is recently new to Christianity
and seemed really interested in how our beliefs differ from other
churches.
This week was the end of my first
transfer, and I feel like I should be done with training. All that I'm
doing for training is our first 12-week program, which is basically just
watching training videos. One of the Zone Leaders (Elder Moller) just
got transferred, and the new ZL (Elder Pryor) looks just like Mr.
Darcy from the pink Pride and Prejudice. We took a picture as a district before anyone was transferred; I'll send that as well.
![]() |
| Bunbury District - Transfer One |
Last week for P-day ,
we went to the coast and on a 3-mile hike. We then found a sweet
waterfall and climbed to the top. It was so cool! Check out these pictures!
Elder Kleven


No comments:
Post a Comment