Monday, September 11, 2017
Bunbury, Western Australia
I don't have much time this week because we are about to head out
with the Zone Leaders for something in a few minutes. So, this my be
chock-full of info without much context.
This
was a big week! This last P-day, after emailing, Elder Codina and I went
to the beach, which is technically out of our area, but you can do that
when your companion is the District Leader, or so I'm told.
| On the coast of Western Australia at sunset. |
Tuesday we found a new investigator who is afraid to read the scriptures; it'll be fun working with him.
Wednesday we had exchanges with the Zone Leaders, which was super fun; they're
really cool. While on the exchanges, we went tracting and locked our
bikes together around a tree. We were gone for a half hour, then
finished the street and came back. When we rounded the corner, we
realized that our bikes were missing and that the tree had been
snapped. Someone had snapped the top of the tree off and lifted the
bikes over the stump (which was almost as tall as my shoulder). They couldn't have ridden the bikes, so they had to have thrown them into
a car or on a truck.
Thursday
I had follow-up training; it was sweet. I got to see everyone from the
MTC. What a fun time! I was also able to pick up another bike; it's
not nearly as good, and it folds. I also got to take a driving test,
although I'm still getting used to driving on the left side of the road,
so I barely passed. I hit the windshield wipers at least four times.
| New folding bike. |
Gotta go. I'll send more info next week.
Elder Kleven
No comments:
Post a Comment