Monday, November 6, 2017

Oct 31 - Nov 6, 2017

Monday, November 6, 2017
Bunbury, Western Australia


Good week! We did a lot of service. There was the Indonesian lady we tracted into a few weeks ago. We offered our services, and this last week she called us up and said she wanted help with her yard.  We went over and moved about 20 slabs of cement, we weeded the side of her house (which looked like a jungle), we mowed her front lawn and back yard, then we laid the cement that we had previously moved over the freshly weed-free side of her house. It was a project that took a good four hours. Afterwards, I had some small red dots on my arms and hands; I realized that I must be allergic to something in her yard, so I took a pill and a few days later they were gone. 

We also helped a few families move this week. On Tuesday, we helped the M* family move from Bunbury city to Dalyellup, Dalyellup is in the Zone Leaders' area, so when the M* family moved, J* went with them, and we lost an investigator. Although, they were able to set J* on a date for baptism, and they said that he remembered all that Elder Codina and I taught him. Team effort!  The other family we helped move was the T* family, recent converts who would have us over for dinner every so often because N* was there (we can only eat dinner with member when a non member is there such as J* and N*). N* is the sister of Sister T*. They moved to Dalyellup as well. The Zone Leaders are taking everyone from our area.
Here are some pictures of the week.  Elder Codina bought a flipping huge camera before he goes home. He took a picture of me with it. I also made a bet with Elder Nielson and Elder Pryor over District P-day that the two who lost at ping pong would have to wax their legs. Throughout the week, both of them have had to wax their legs! Elder Nielson left me a message in our flat. 
Elder Codina and his flippin' huge camera.

Message from Elder Nielson.

Me - A Missionary!
Other than that nothing new, I'm staying here for at least two more transfers, I'll finish Elder Codina off then show someone else the area. 

Elder Kleven



No comments:

Post a Comment