Friday, January 5, 2018

Dec 26, 2017 - Jan 2, 2018

Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Bunbury, Western Australia

Happy 2018! This was a good week!

We got back from transfers and went straight to work.  We found a few potential investigators, and only one of them set a return appointment for yesterday (Monday).  That appointment went well.  C*, the lady we met with, seemed really interested and said she would most definitely read The Book of Mormon.  She said she might be coming to church as well, WHICH WOULD BE SWEET!!  Later in the week, as we were continuing to tract, we ran into another guy (L*), who took a Restoration pamphlet and said we could come back the next day!  IT WAS SWEET!  So, the next day we went over and talked with him and taught him the Restoration.  The whole time, he seemed out of it and distracted, so I'm thinking that we might not have his real concern and have to go back and find his real concern when we meet with him tomorrow.

So, tomorrow, we have an appointment with L*, we have another appointment with a potential investigator that we met yesterday, and we have an appointment with a less-active member. All within a three-hour time span.  This is the most appointments I've had for a day so far in my mission. I'm super stoked!

My new companion, Elder Muaiava, is SKUX AS!  He already knows a lot of English (thank goodness), so I don't have to help him learn it too much.  He's already made me some Samoan food  that's really good. I'll try my hand at making it soon so I can master these foreign dishes.




Otherwise, that's it.
Elder Kleven
PS, Here are some pics of us with a family in the ward doing Pixie Drops at Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment