Friday, April 6, 2018

Mar 20 - 26, 2018

Monday, March 26, 2018
Cockburn, Western Australia


This was a good week.  It was a blur.

We had exchanges with the Elders From Narrogin on Thursday -- I was with Elder Mejia and Elder Christofferson was with Elder Nelson.  That was fun!  We got lost (because I'm still learning the area), so we rode our bikes asking people for directions, then sharing a card or pamphlet with them about the Restoration.  We did that until we found a familiar landmark, which was about 2 hours.  It was good.
Exchanges with the Narrogin Elders: Elders Kleven & Christofferson, and Elders Mejia & Nelson

Elder Mejia & Elder Kleven
Friday was Zone Conference.  President Fife is Amazing.  There are only two Zone Conferences with him left; then he is gone and we get President Benallack.  Fun stuff.  [Note from Mom:  The following four pictures of the most recent Zone Conference were taken from the mission blog. I love Sister Fife for doing this!]





So, lately there has been a lot of emphasis on keeping the Sabbath Day holy, and as a missionary, every day is the same thing.  in fact, We do most of our tracting for the week on Saturday and Sunday, so the only thing special we do on Sunday is go to church.  So, I've tried to save something special for Sunday, mostly just focusing on conference talks or the Ensign Magazine.  But, as we try to keep the Sabbath more holy, I realized that we really will have the Spirit in a greater abundance with us... and who doesn't want that?

Elder Christofferson looking like Rocky!

Otherwise, nothing else of worth to share.

Elder Kleven

No comments:

Post a Comment