Monday, June 18, 2018
Cockburn, Western Australia
Wow, what a week.
We had a good week! We had exchanges with the elders in Narrogin. I was with Elder Colby -- sad to say no pictures of the exchange; they were taken by Elder Colby, I just need to get him to send them to me. After our exchanges, we had Zone Conference. It was President Fife's last one, so we got together and did a mean Haka for him.
 |
| Southern River Zone |
 |
| Lunch during Zone Conference |
Then on Saturday night, we went tracting and ran into N*, who is cool as! He talks for ages, but he is super friendly. We gave him a pamphlet, and he said he would come to church (he didn't come). We left after he gave us a tour of his house, which lasted a good hour or so, then we went to the shops and they were all closed because they close everything early as here, and we met A*. His car was locked in the parking garage and he couldn't get it out, so we offered to give him a ride home. It may be against mission rules, but the Spirit constrained me. Then we dropped him off and gave him a Book of Mormon and set up a return appointment after all his exams, which are this week. So hopefully he'll remember to read The Book of Mormon for when we meet next.
 |
| I love President & Sister Fife. |
This was the best Zone Conference ever, though, when we said goodbye to President Fife. It was the most spiritual thing I have ever felt. You could feel the love and sustaining everyone had for him. No one has ever made me cry before, but that day, I was bawling like a little girl. But change is good; it helps us to grow and develop and is the constant in life. I know that the Lord calls those whom he needs when he needs them (D&C 46:15).
 |
| One last time with President Fife. |
 |
| Lining up to say goodbye. |
I am so grateful for the opportunity I've had to serve under and learn from President Fife. But I also know that I can learn and grow from President Benallack just as much.
Elder Kleven
No comments:
Post a Comment