Tuesday, July 17, 2018

July 10 - 16, 2018

Monday, July 16, 2018
Cockburn, Western Australia

This week was all go.
We had exchanges with the Narrogin Elders; I was with Elder Mejia -- it was fun having them over.  We went to do service for an older lady with autism, and we had to edge her lawn with a pair of scissors.  I think I did a pretty fabulous job at that.  It took ages, though. 


Cutting the grass!


Then on Friday, we had exchanges with the Kelmscott elders; I was with Elder Boaza -- it was fun.  We joined them on Friday night at their ward's Elders Quorum activity, and none of the Elders quorum showed up, so the EQP rebuked the rest of the quorum on Sunday; apparently, it was really dramatic.  

Then on Saturday, we had exchanges with the Zone Leaders; I was with Elder Mafi, who was also trained by Elder Codina. It was a really good exchange.  Sad to say, I didn't take any pictures of the exchanges --  my camera died, and I couldn't be bothered to charge it in time... I know I'm sad...  

But, I did grab a picture of me cutting Elder Brown's hair today before we came to email.


We can't believe someone else is trusting this boy to cut their hair.  Impressive!
 
Elder Kleven

No comments:

Post a Comment