Thursday, November 8, 2018

Oct 30 - Nov 5, 2018

Monday, November 5, 2018
Merriwa, Western Australia


For P-day, we went to Lancelin, about an hour or so north of us, and we went sand boarding. I didn't take any pics but others did, so I'll have to see if they can get the pics to me.  
Australia, Perth Temple at night
 
Then, on Wednesday, we had a Trunk-or-Treat. It was AWESOME! There were so many people there, a good 1000 people (give  or take), and most of them weren't members.  We didn't get any return appointments, but it was good to mingle...  



Then, on Saturday, we had exchanges. I went to Perth City, and I was with Elder Hansen from the MTC. It was good to go on exchanges.  It was fun.
Exchanges in Perth City with Elder Hansen (MTC companion)
Otherwise, nothing else really happened. We've just been going around and visiting all the members in our ward; it's been good as we've been teaching them the missionary lessons. 

That's about it.
Elder Kleven

No comments:

Post a Comment