Monday, December 3, 2018
Merriwa, Western Australia
This was a good week. We had Zone Conference this week. It was good. We had the opportunity to train with the STL for our zone; it was a pretty good training -- we just coordinated over the phone a few days before... This week, we also had the Tech missionaries over, and they trained each companionship in our zone on how to use the new phones and the new Area Book planner app. It took them all week, and they need to go over everything again with a few companionships, but it should be all good.
| Zone Conference of the North Coast Zone |
In other news, there has been some major disobedience in the mission, and some of the leaders have been dropped. I'm not entirely sure what for, but I don't really need to know the details.
Otherwise, not much happened this week. Something that I've been studying in the Book of Mormon is the amount of times that it mentions Christ. This book truly does teach and testify of Christ, and all we have to do is read it to find out if it's true; it's so easy. The Lord wants to tell us, but we have to read and ask first.
Hopefully, I'll get my phone back for pics this week.
Elder Kleven
No comments:
Post a Comment