Friday, January 4, 2019

Dec 11 - 17, 2018

Monday, December 17, 2018
Merriwa, Western Australia

This has been a fantastic week...

This week, we had a rather ordinary week. We had exchanges with the Joondalup Elders, and I was with Elder Tumenbaatar. It was fun. He is from Mongolia.

Exchanges with Elder Tumenbaatar from Mongolia

This week we also had MLC (Mission Leadership Conference), and Elder Ian Ardern (from the Pacific Area Presidency) was there and gave us some BOMB training... it was awesome!! He helped us learn how we can better help our missionaries and be better leaders and missionaries ourselves.


MLC with Elder Ardern

This week, we have been playing tennis for morning sport, and it's been really fun. Elder Mortenson has been teaching me a thing or two, which has been pretty good.




SO, there have been some changes in the mission. A few of the zone leaders have been dropped and new ones have been called.  My companion (Elder Mortenson) has been transferred into the Dianella Zone (where the zone leaders were dropped), and I will be getting a new companion here -- Elder Cheek from England. 

Just a quick thought I wanted to share with yous: As I've been reading through the Book of Mormon, I've realized how many times Christ is mentioned and How often we don't mention him in our every day lives... As we have been caroling in the shopping centers, others have come up to us and thanked us for bringing Christ back into Christmas... It's something that I 've been thinking of, and as I've tried to bring Christ into more of our everyday conversations, I've noticed an increase of the Spirit with me... I haven't really extended any invitations or challenges so far, but something I would invite yous to do is to include Christ more in your everyday conversations, try your best to keep him on your minds, and I promise you that you will feel an increase of his Spirit and feel more of the true meaning of Christmas this time of year.

Otherwise, not much else to report on...

Elder Kleven

PS: Photos from Christmas Zone Conference





No comments:

Post a Comment