Monday, October 9, 2017
Bunbury, Western Australia
So this week was sort of eventful, I guess.
Last
P-day, all the Elders in the Zone got together, and we drove down to go
and see a "Big" waterfall. It was one of the most pitiful things I've
ever seen. It took about an hour to drive down there, so instead of
driving all the way to another place for some other thingy, although
none of us really had any idea as to what we could do or where to go, I whipped out my handy hacky sack, and we played Sepa for the rest of
the day. It was fun; I went savage. Everyone else also had a really
fun time, especially Elder Nielson and Otuhoma. (I'll see if I can get a
picture to send next week.)
The next day, Elder
Codina and I went to our normal missionary schedule - we tracted. We ran
into a family who seemed rather keen to hear about The Book of Mormon.
When I introduced myself and said I was from Vegas, the lady got really
serious and asked if I had heard - I thought she was talking about the
recent hurricanes. After an awkward moment of trying to find out what
the other was talking about, she told me about the shooting.
We had exchanges with the Zone Leaders this Wednesday;
it was fun. I went with Elder Nielson; he's really cool. We had
another exchange with the Bridgetown Elders this week. We also had Zone
Conference, which was really sweet. President Fife spoke to us about
thrusting in our sickles with our might, and he gave us a demonstration with
a real sickle on the podium in the chapel. (Picture below) President
Fife is the man!
General Conference was really
cool. I like how three different people talked on the importance of The
Book of Mormon. It's important.
Something that the Elders in my Zone want to do is start every P-day fishing. So, every Monday we will be fishing; it's heaps of fun.
Elder Kleven
No comments:
Post a Comment